1. From the below information, calculate the final balance to be carried forward in your check stubs as of the end of October.
Oct. 1 beginning balance $1,200.50
Oct. 8 deposit $300.00
Oct. 12 checks written to bloom company $382.65
Oct. 16 deposit $400.00
Oct. 28 checks written to flex company $185.99
Oct. 31 checks written to Ryan company $88.92
2. Use the information below to determine the values of A, B, C, and D.
Chain discount 18/12
Net price EQ rate (A)
Single EQ rate (B)
Amount of trade discount (C)
Net price (D)
3. A truck costing $25,00 with a residual value of $5,00 was purchased by ram corporation. The truck’s estimated life is 10 years. What is the book value at the end of year 2 using the declining-balance method? Assume a depreciation rate of twice the straight-line rate.
4. Last year’s sales at Mel’s Cinema totaled $144,600. This year’s sales should increase by 1/3. How much should sales increase by, and what will sales be in the New Year?
5. A furniture company produced five times as many beds on shift 2 as it did on shift 1. If a total of 240 beds were produced, how many were produced on each shift?
6. US Airways has a net income of $60,000 before taxes. It’s expected that 45% of the net income will go to federal and state taxes. How much will US Airways have left?
7. Sullivan’s Handbags marks up its bags at 45% of the selling price. Pat Sullivan saw a bag at a trade show that she would sell to her customers for $85.00. What is the most she could pay for the bag and still retain the 45% markup of the selling price?
8. Amy Koy met Pat Quin on September 8 at Queen Bank. After talking with Pat, Amy decided she would like to consider a $9,000 loan at 10 and a half percent to be repaid on February 17 of the next year on exact interest. Calculate the amount that Amy would pay at maturity under this assumption. Round all answers to the nearest cent.
9. On May 12, Bob Campbell accepted a $5,000 note in granting a time extension of a bill for goods bought by Rick Ween. Terms of the note were 8%for 120 days. On July 8, Bob needed to raise cash and discounted the note at Rick’s bank at a discount rate of 9%. Calculate Bob’s proceeds using ordinary interest.
10. The asset turnover of Jerry’s Sleepshop is 3.2. Jerry’s total assets are $32,000. What were Jerry’s net sales?
11. Moore Supermarket began the year with 300 boxes of oat flake cereal with a unit cost of $1.89. During the year, the following additional purchases were made:
May 1 200 [email protected] $2.10/each
June 1 400 boxes @ $2.20/each
August 1 250 boxes @ $2.40/each
At the end of the year, Moore had 475 boxes of oat flakes on the shelf and in the back room. Assuming LIFO calculated the (a) cost of ending inventory and (b) cost of goods sold.
12. Total sales for Appliance Center were $205,000 for the week. These sales included a 6% sales tax. What were the actual sales?
13. Joe Rossen opened a pizza shop. He insured his shop for $90,000 for fire. What is his insurance premium if the rate per $100 is $0.83?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more