1 page- Strategy planning – APA –
For this week’s discussion, read the case study found in your textbook (Case 17): Haier
Group: Internationalization Strategy.
Remember, a case study is a puzzle to be solved, so before reading and answering the
specific case and study questions, develop your proposed solution by following these
1. Read the case study to identify the key issues and underlying issues. These issues are the
principles and concepts of the course area which apply to the situation described in the case
2. Record the facts from the case study which are relevant to the principles and concepts of the
course area issues. The case may have extraneous information not relevant to the current course
area. Your ability to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant information is an important
aspect of case analysis, as it will inform the focus of your answers.
3. Describe in some detail the actions that would address or correct the situation.
4. Consider how you would support your solution with examples from experience or current real-life
examples or cases from textbooks.
5. Complete this initial analysis and then read the discussion questions. Typically, you will already
have the answers to the questions but with a broader consideration. At this point, you can add the
details and/or analytical tools required to solve the case.
Case Study Questions:
1. Compare and contrast the appliance strategies used by another multinational appliance company
such as LG, Samsung, Bosch-Siemens, Electrolux, Whirlpool, etc. and Haier.
2. What is Haier’s internationalization strategy?
3. Does Haier’s international strategy appear to be effective?
4. Is it likely that Haier’s success and management practices can be applied outside of China? Why
or why not?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more