1. 200 words – Provide a brief overview of the concept of food desert as it relates to urban community. What impact does food desert and access to healthy foods have on population health, within urban communities?
2. 200 words – Consider the character Nurse Lisa in the book “The Hate You Give”. Consider how the concept of food desert affect her and her family? For example, as a nurse within an underserved urban community her role is to advocate for the health and wellbeing of her clients and community members. What methods/ education can she provide to her clients to increase their access to health good choice when there is limited supplies?
3. 200 words – Consider the novel “The Hate You Give” relate the novel and it setting to the concept of food desert.
4. 100 words – How would a community health nurse or public health official address the issue of food desert?
5. 100 words – What key stakeholders within the community would the official speak to and coordinate with to resolve this problem?
6. 100 words – Provide at least 3 community programs (interventions) that could be established to resolve the problem of food desert?
7. 200 words – How would you coordinate these interventions? What is the most important aspect of the program intervention? Consider (funding, needs assessment, policy developments etc.)?
1. 200 words- What are the determinants of health? How does the determinants of health impact health outcome within underserved urban communities?
2. 200 words- Of the many detriments of health which do you think is the most impactful and why? how does the determinants of health relate to the book “The Hate You Give”? provide example?
Respond to the questions above in APA 7th format.
Each question MUST have subheadings.
Provide at least 7 scholarly resources including the book “The Hate You Give” and the attached textbook.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more