17 YEAR OLD MALE WHO IS BLINDSkill: how to block a ball in GOALBALL
2. Find experts( at least two) in your community who can help you learn. Develop interview questions( at least four per expert) for experts who can help you become more knowledgeable about the disability and teaching the sport/skill. Turn in (a) name and organization of experts you found, and (b) list of interview questions. ( attached a list of sites you can choose from)
3. Identify facility and environmental elements needed for individual to fully participate as independently as possible. Describe “barrier free” design elements for maximum independence from transportation drop off to “field of play”.
4. What are the communication issues specific to the individual’s disability? How will you determine the individual’s best learning process? How will you determine your best teaching process for this individual? Describe how you determined your best teaching technique.
5. Describe any adaptive equipment that can enhance user’s participation in the activity. Find out where the equipment can be purchased, what the average cost is. (IF APPLICABLE)
6. Describe appropriate accommodations for individual to fully participate in an inclusive environment. Include adaptations to rules, equipment, the environment, communication, and personal assistance.
7. Find (a) the closest facility to you where the individual can participate in the activity. What (b) transportation options exist in this community for the individual to get from home to the facility?( I live in Miami-Dade, Florida)
8. Create a list of community resources with short descriptions, for this individual and their family, including support groups.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more