5. Anticipating and profiling the audience for a message helps a communicator determine what to emphasize, how to be convincing, and what words and tone to use.
6. You want your writing to sound positive and courteous. Which of the following sentences has the best choice of wording?
a. Turn in your sales figures by Monday.
b. You claim that your order arrived with two damaged items.
c. Please give us your feedback about your online ordering experience.
d. We cannot process your order until we receive your credit card number.
7. Which sentence best illustrates the “you” view?
a. Our walking tours include free admission to all museums.
b. We look forward to having you join us on one of our exciting walking tours.
c. We are happy to send you our current calendar of walking tours.
d. You will receive your complete walking tour itinerary one month before your trip.
8. Business messages that persuade sell products, convince managers, motivate employees, and win over customers. A = True.
9. You are in charge of preparing a sales brochure and must profile your audience. What question should you ask to profile your primary audience?
a. How much does this person know about the subject?
b. What do I know about this person’s education, beliefs, culture, and attitudes?
c. Should I expect a neutral, positive, or negative response to my message?
d. You should ask all these questions.
10. Jonathan is starting his first full-time job after graduating from college, and he wants to sound conversational but professional on the job. What is the best advice you can give him?
a. Use IM abbreviations and slang in his professional messages to be concise and to show that he’s up-to-date with technology.
b. Use high-level diction in most business messages.
c. Avoid using instant messaging on the job because doing so will make him look unprofessional.
d. Strive for an informal, conversational tone in most business messages.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more