Refer to the 2009 journal article “Measuring Change in a Short-Term Educational Program Using a Retrospective Pretest Design” by Moore and Tananis.
– Examine and Evaluate Moore and Tananis’s findings about the use of retrospective data.
– Address the following, keeping in mind the usefulness of retrospective data:
1. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of a retrospective pretest design.
2. Make certain to address the validity criteria of pretest-posttest designs.
3. Analyze the potential use of retrospective pretest-posttest designs.
4. Discuss the practical limitations relevant to choosing a research design in a program evaluation.
5. Discuss whether you would recommend using a retrospective pretest design in program evaluation. Why or why not?
6. Justify your rationale throughout your assignment with information from the Moore and Tananis article as well as from your textbook readings.
7. Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized.
8. Communicate through writing that applies current APA style and formatting and conforms to all assignment instructions.
9. You must have a conclusion and references
* Analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of a retrospective pretest design and makes explicit reference to the validity criteria of pretest-posttest designs.
*Analyzes the potential use of retrospective pretest-posttest designs and identifies assumptions on which the analysis is based.
*Discusses the practical limitations relevant to choosing a research design in a program evaluation, and makes explicit reference to the literature or relevant best practices to support the limitations discussed.
*Discusses recommendations regarding the use of a retrospective pretest design in program evaluation and notes criteria that could be used to evaluate the recommendations
*Consistently communicates through scholarly writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized, that flows with smooth transitions between ideas, and that demonstrates critical analysis of the literature.
*Consistently communicates through writing that applies current APA style and formatting, is free of errors, and conforms to all assignment instructions.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more