Academic Clinical History and Physical Note 1
Academic clinical history and physical notes provide a unique opportunity to practice and demonstrate advanced practice documentation skills, to develop and demonstrate critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills, and to practice identifying acute and chronic problems and formulating evidence-based plans of care.
Complete an academic clinical history and physical note based on a patient seen during clinical. In your assessment, provide the following.
History and Physical Note
1. Chief complaint/reason for admission/visit/consult.
2. HPI for the H&P or consult notes.
3. Medical, surgical, family, social, and allergy history.
4. Home medications, including dosages, route, frequency, and current medications, if a consultation note
5. Review of systems with all body systems for H&P or consult notes. Review of systems is what the patient or family/friends tell you (by body system).
6. Vital signs and weight.
7. Physical exam with a complete head-to-toe evaluation. Include pertinent positives and negatives based on findings from head-to-toe exam.
8. Lab/Imaging/Diagnostic test results (including date).
Assessment and Clinical Impressions
1. Identify at least three differential diagnoses based upon the chief complaint, ROS, assessment, or abnormal diagnostic tools with rationale.
2. Include a complete list of all diagnoses that are both acute and chronic.
3. List the differential diagnoses and chronic conditions in order of priority.
Plan Component Management and Plan Criteria Incorporation
1. Select appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic interventions based on efficacy, safety, cost, and acceptability. Provide rationale.
2. Discuss disposition and expected outcomes.
3. Identify and address health education, health promotion, and disease prevention.
4. Provide case summary with ethical, legal, and geriatric considerations. Consider potential issues, even if they are not evident.
Incorporate at least three to Five peer-reviewed articles in the assessment or plan. Words count should be between 1000-1500.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more