1. Open the Excel spreadsheet provided. Prepare a vertical analysis of Bridgford’s income statement. Enter the percentages in columns C, E, G, I and K. For additional information regarding vertical analysis, please review the following.
2. Prepare a projected income statement assuming sales increase by 3% in 2020 and 6% in 2021.
1. Average your vertical analysis percentages for each income statement account and enter the results in column L, rows 5 – 11. Example: Add columns C, E, G, I and K and divide by 5. (64.07+60.58+63.17+67.57+67.34)/5=64.55%. Column L, row 5 = 64.55%.
2. Enter your projected sales number in columns M & N, row 4.
3. Columns M and N: Multiply projected sales by the average percentage for each income statement account.
3. Ratio Computations. Use Excel formulas to calculate financial ratios listed with the income statement and balance sheet tabs. Calculate ratios for seven years (i.e. 2015-2021). Do not prepare ratios that require data from the 2020 and 2021 balance sheet. In this case, “N/A” is entered in the appropriate cell. For additional information regarding ratios, please review the following.
Note: If there is a discrepancy between the formula used in our text versus the formula included with the above link, use the formula incorporated with the above link.
4. Loan: The written section of the project includes a loan discussion and CFO questions and explanations. Use the following resources to complete your analysis.
5. Chief Financial Officer Questions: Using the results of your spreadsheet, what questions would you ask the CFO of Bridgford Foods? Explain.
Bottom of Form
Week 3 Ratio Analysis and 10-K Review (Due Monday)
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Prepare an analysis of the assigned company (600 – 2,000 words) in order to secure a loan for the company. The loan will increase the company’s total liabilities by 3%. The assigned company is posted to the conversation section in the upper right corner. The contents of the plan should include the following:
1. Discuss the loan amount and how you plan to use the loan proceeds.
2. Use the Excel spreadsheet provided and complete the following.
o a. Prepare a five year vertical analysis of the company’s income statement.
o b. Prepare a projected income statement for 2020 and 2021 assuming sales increase by 3% and 6%.
o c. Compute the ratios listed with the income statement.
o d. Compute the ratios listed with the balance sheet.
3. Using the results of your spreadsheet, what questions would you ask the CFO of the company? Explain.
The assigned company, spreadsheet, detailed instructions, and guidance are provided during week three. To review this information select the conversation icon in the upper right corner.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Deliverables: Paper (MS Word) and Excel Spreadsheet. Review your Originality Report generated from SafeAssign. A new originality report is created with each attempt. Your last attempt is used for grading.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more