Activity 2 Instructions and Worksheet
Watch the presentation by Tim Goeglein, Special Assistant to former U.S. President George W. Bush. Answer the following questions based on his message. This presentation was recorded live at a residential GOVT 220 class in 2013.
Answer the questions fully and organize your answers to match the questions. Proper grammar and spelling are factors in grading.
The best strategy is to watch the entire presentation first, then answer the questions as you listen to it a second time. Include your name, course, and section number when you submit this assignment.
1. Tim Goeglein cites Ronald Reagan and Dr. Jerry Falwell, Sr. as major influences on his thought. What did he learn from them?
2. What evidence does Tim Goeglein offer to support his contention that George Washington was a Christian?
3. Tim Goeglein discusses 3 major attacks on the Christian foundations of America. What is the first attack he cites? Give some details.
4. What is the second attack he cites? Give some details.
5. What is the third attack he cites? Give some details.
6. At the closing of his presentation, Tim Goeglein discusses our job as Christians, in light of these 3 attacks. How does he describe our job?
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 2.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more