Activity on Wellness and Chronic Illness:
· Access the website http://www.ssa.gov/oact/progdata/funds.html and check on the status of the “trust fund.” Look at its status over the last 5 years. Is the trend you see concerning to you and why?
· Research the laws about living wills and durable powers of attorney in a state. Summarize your findings and how to and who would determine the decision-making capacity of a patient should he or she decide to end the authority of the POA
· Access the website of the U.S. health care Market Place at https://www.healthcare.gov/get-covered-a-1-page-guide-to-the-health-insurance-marketplace/. Follow the instructions on how to purchase health care coverage. What types of plans are available and at what cost? Are there affordable plans without a large deductible? What would you select and why?
· Access the CMS website and make a list of the Medicare Part D plans and their evaluations. Examine the evaluations and choose the plan(s) you think would be best for the older adults in your family.
· Access the National Elder Law Association website at www.nelf.org and see what information is provided there. Was the website easy to navigate and did it provide helpful information?
· Investigate the Partnership for Long-Term Care program at www.partnershipforlongtermcare.com. What information can you find for your state? Access http://npionline.org to see if there is a PACE program in your state. Read about how PACE works, what services are provided, how to apply, and how to generate interest to start a PACE program in your area.
· Examine current literature for articles that address the topic of sexual needs in older adults. Summarize their findings.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more