Complete Phase III of the Marketing Plan.
Finalize the marketing plan by adding 1,400-1,750 words that include details for communicating your learning program, including the topics below in your strategy. Be sure to submit a complete marketing plan at the end of week four, combining all three phases into one plan.
· Message – Develop the key messages your marketing will convey to the target audience. Explain why these messages will be effective in promoting your new learning program. Support your choices.
· Creative Strategy – Develop the creative strategy you will use to marketing your new learning program. Support the choices you’ve made in developing your creative strategy.
· Communication Methods – Identify the key communication methods you will use to market your new learning program, including advertising, direct response, internet-based communication, sales promotion activities, public relations, social media, mobile, blogs, podcasting, or others. Support your choices give the contextual analysis, target market, and competitive analysis.
· Budget – Provide a budget for your marketing plan, including all costs and any anticipated revenue (if appropriate) associated with your plan.
· Evaluation Techniques – Identify evaluation techniques that will be used to measure the success of your marketing plan. Identify key performance indicators that will help stakeholders determine whether your marketing plan is working, and explain how they will be measured. Support your decisions about how to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing plan.
· Integrate previous sections of the marketing plan to create a final plan that includes Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III. Ensure that you incorporate all available faculty feedback from previous weeks. Your final marketing plan should be 4,200-5,250 words all together.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and grammar and mechanics consistent with graduate level writing.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more