Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of your Learning Team’s marketing plan for a new learning program.
· Summarize the learning team’s marketing plan. (Note: Your presentation should include 7-10 content slides. (A cover slide and any reference slides would be in addition to the 7-10 slide requirement.)
· Include speaker notes with additional content demonstrating how you would present each slide if you were presenting the PowerPoint to stakeholders.
· Focus your presentation on the highlights that would be most relevant to stakeholders of your marketing plan. Include information that would be most pertinent to leaders and decision-makers within the organization who would need to provide approval to move forward with the plan.
· Develop slides that are appropriate for a professional setting, and that would effectively support the presentation of your marketing plan to stakeholder and decision-makers within your chosen organization.
· Include speaker notes to expand on key concepts and demonstrate how you would present the content.
· Format any citations consistent with APA guidelines, and use appropriate grammar and mechanics throughout your presentation.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more