Collaborating Using Social Media Worksheet
Complete this worksheet by answering the following questions. In Part A, write each response as a minimum 150-word academic paragraph. Be clear and concise, and explain your answers. If you cite any sources, use APA format. In Part B, answer each statement with a specific example and an explanation in one to two sentences.
1. What is social media? Why is it an important component of social learning?
2. Discuss the role of participation within the collaborative social media environment. Why is participation such a critical component of social learning?
3. When would using video sources, such as YouTube® or Vimeo®, be important? Visit one of these online video sources and locate a training video designed to educate. Provide the link and discuss how this video enhanced the learning process for its intended audience.
4. What is a wiki? When would this be an appropriate channel for transferring knowledge? Provide an example of how a wiki might be used within an organization to enhance employee learning.
1. You are in charge of training at a large organization whose primary function is ensuring that inventory that arrives at various warehouses is checked in and accounted for properly. A new process will make checking in inventory faster, less expensive, and more efficient. Which social media tool would be most useful in presenting training for this new process? Explain your response.
2. What is the difference between social media for personal use and social media for professional learning? Why are these distinctions important?
3. What are some issues to consider when launching new social media tools within an organization? Why is setting guidelines for use important when using social media for training purposes?
4. Why is it important to consider diverse levels of awareness, along with diverse comfort levels, regarding technology and the use of social media? How might you encourage those who are hesitant to try social media tools for professional development?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more