IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Many issues which were formerly left to the hal s of the academy are now being introduced to the masses, often by skeptics.
2. A defensive apologetic is a response to some contention a person may have towards Christianity or a reason why he/she does not believe Christianity is true.
3. The authors do not think that suffering points to the existence of God.
4. The Bible often uses questions as a rhetorical device in order to disarm false beliefs
5. The lives of Jesus Christ’s followers ought to make an apologetic impact.
6. In 1 Kings 18, when Elijah chal enges the prophets of Baal, this is an example of which apologetic type?
7. The authors state that apologetics, in its most basic form, is “the practice of making an appeal and a defense for the Christian faith.”
8. This statement “In the Old Testament world, the primary question was not whether or not a god or gods existed, but which god was true” highlights which apologetic type in Chapter 1?
9. One can accurately understand what Peter says about defending the faith from just reading 1 Peter 3:15 itself.
10. 1 Peter 3:15 serves as a proof-text for apologetics.
11. In 1 Corinthians 2 Paul al udes to a movement of his day known as sophism. Sophists were rhetoricians who maintained public careers based on their ability to speak and follow oratorical conventions.
12. Paul uses pagan sources during his speech at Mars Hil.
13. Persecuted and afflicted believers are not persevering in vain, because God has a glorious plan for their future. This is an example of which apologetic category?
14. According to Psalm 19:1–6, the heavens act as an apologist for God! This is an example of which apologetic type?
15. God’s primary biblical apologetic for suffering is grounded in his own anguish on a cross.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
APOL 220 Week 1 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 2 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 3 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 4 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 5 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 6 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 7 Quiz
APOL 220 Week 8 Quiz
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more