Assignment 3 Operation, Technology, and Management Plan with Financials
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
Use the NAB Company Portfolio (see Required Course Files in Week 1).
Write a 4–8-page paper in which you provide the following information below.
Operations Plan(1–2 pages)
Note: Remember to assign a dollar amount to each operational cost you find, as you will need these figures for your income statement and cash flow in Week 8.
1. Create an operations plan for your NAB company using the template in the text as a guide (p. 214 | Operations Plan Preparation Form).Extract appropriate information from the NAB Company Portfolio, where applicable. Other required items in the template should be filled in using your personal preferences.
2. Describe your research and development activities and explain how they will contribute to the company.
Technology Plan (1–2 pages)
3. Create a technology plan for your NAB company using the template in the text as a guide (p. 227 | Technology Plan Preparation Form). Extract appropriate information from the NAB Company Portfolio, where applicable. Other required items in the template should be filled in using your personal preferences.
Management and Organization(1–2 pages)
4. Create a management plan for your NAB company using the template in the text as a guide (p. 248 | Management Plan Preparation Form).Extract appropriate information from the NAB Company Portfolio, where applicable. Other required items in the template should be filled in using your personal preferences.
5. Using the flow charts on page 242 as a guide, outline your company’s management hierarchy.Note:Charts or diagrams must be imported/included in the MS Word document.
Create an Ethics and Social Responsibility Plan (1-2 pages)
6. Describe the ways in which your company is committed to being a good corporate citizen.
7. Discuss how your company’s activities will affect the environment and identify the steps you will take to mitigate any negative impacts.
8. Determine any health issues/claims related to the product you are making, whether negative or positive. Suggest the strategy your company will use to mitigate any negative issues and to ensure any positive claims are true.
9. Many beverage products have negative health impacts on certain segments of a population (e.g., children, pregnant mothers, etc.). Suggest your company’s plan, through advertising, distribution, and/or other methods, to target and reach only appropriate market segments.
Section 2: Business Plan Financials (MS Excel worksheets bundled with course textbook)
For year one, submit “Business Plan Financials” the completed Excel template based on feedback from week 7 discussion.
Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are as follows:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more