Assignment: Small-Scale Qualitative Research Project–Coding of the Interviews and Theme Analysis
At this point, you have conducted semi-structured interviews and have a wealth of “unmanaged” data. This week’s Assignment will give you foundational practice in making sense of that data through coding and theme analysis. You will discover repeating ideas by grouping related passages of text together (coding) and will record the repeating ideas into larger groups that express a common theme.
To prepare for this Assignment, review the Transcript and Coding Template document provided in this week’s Required Readings and consider again the transcription of your interviews that you submitted in Week 4.
By Day 7
Submit a completed coding and theme analysis for each interview based on the template provided in this week’s Learning Resources. Your analysis should include the following:
· Your research question for these interviews
· A list of the codes you developed from your interview transcripts
· A description of your thinking or working process, explaining how you developed your codes, including any evolution of your coding system
· In-text coding for your interviews (This means that you are to select and identify chunks of data [codes]. Then create a list of themes and their descriptions developed from the codes. Keep your interview transcripts intact, and show where you have applied the codes to the text.)
Note: Be sure to use the Transcript and Coding Template to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 5 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
· Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK5Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
· Click the Week 5 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
· Click the Week 5 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
· Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK5Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
· If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
· Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more