The assignment is to construct an introduction and background to your topic. Follow this outline to address required components.
Topic- The Impact of PBIS on Outcomes of Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorder (Based on a Quantitative Correlational Study)
1. Include an introduction heading
2. Begin by briefly describing your topic to establish the main ideas and context.
3. Next, orient the reader to the basic concepts about your topic presented in the problem and purpose statements.
4. Next, describe the facts and relevant context as a foundation leading to the study problem and purpose. Focusing on your area of research interest, briefly laying the groundwork for what has been done in the area and why the area is of important social or practical concern, or of theoretical interest.
5. Last, present an overview explaining why this research topic is currently of interest.
6. Include appropriate, recent, and scholarly sources to support each assertion.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly resources within 5 years. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA 7 standards.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more