BUS 300 Week 2 Quiz 1 Chapters 1 and 2
1. Evidence of the prominence of public relations includes:
2. Savvy individuals and institutions must recognize the importance
3. In a 2004 study by the search firm Heyman Associates, which of the following was NOT a characteristic of successful PR leaders?
4. Which of the following are among the five actions Professor Melvin Sharpe indicates can “harmonize” relations between individuals and organizations?
5. To effectively communicate with a public, it is important to recognize that
6. Twisting messages to create the impression of performance is
7. If you target “experiencers,” you’re likely using ________ to segment a public.
8. Which of the following distinguishes the R-O-S-I-E formula from other formulae that summarize the PR process?
9. What happened to Don Imus indicates that
10. Public relations consultants for politicians should point out the importance of the uncommitted public because
11. In John Marston’s R-A-C-E process, the key step is
12. The government affairs function of public relations
13. According to Fraser Seitel, which of the following does NOT describe an aspect of the public relations function?
14. Which is NOT a key technical skill a public relations professional should possess?
15. A function related to public relations that includes creating sales literature, meeting displays and promotions is
16. The attitude of business leaders that the “public be damned” ushered in the need for
Known as the ________ they were a group of ________ who tackled the abuses of American industrialists, exposing deplorable and unsafe conditions.
17. Perhaps one reason publicity and press agentry are too often considered synonymous stems from
18. Which of the following are indications of the growth of global democracy, public opinion and capitalism?
19. Some scholars consider ________ the forerunner to today’s White House press secretary because of the duties he performed for Andrew Jackson.
20. Which major trend below is contributing to the evolution of the practice of public relations in the U.S.?
21. Which of the following has made knowledge of and facility with the Internet a front-burner necessity for practitioners?
22. The growth of public relations as an accepted business-like practice in the United States of America stems from
23. American flirtations with public relations techniques began around the founding of the ________ when ________.
24. During World War I and World War II, public relations techniques to help mobilize United States citizens to support war efforts were used by the
26. A conspicuous, but often negative, public relations practice that took hold in the 1880s was
27. Principles developed by Ivy Lee in working with the press on behalf of business included
28. In the 21st century, recognition of the value of knowing what public relations is about comes from
29. Archaeologists inform us that public relations has roots in
30. A principal contribution to the field of public relations made by Ivy Ledbetter Lee was
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more