CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME…DUE 2/16/2020
The case assignments will be:
Individual Case Study Assignment: Case 13 – Twitter. Please note that Part 1 is due in Week 5 2/16/2020
Complete a case study of ABC Corporation (your instructor will assign the specific company for the case study at the beginning of Module/Week 2) . You will find the case in the case section of the text.
A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic management process. Assume you are a consult asked by the ABC Corporation to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You must include exhibits to support your analysis and recommendations.
The case study must include these components:
· A total of 10–12 pages of text plus the exhibits (Part 1 and Part 2)
· Cover page (must include the company name, your group name, the date of submission, and a references page; the document must follow current APA guidelines)
· Matrices, which must be exhibits/attachments in the appendix and not part of the body of the analysis (The Strategy Club has excellent templates/examples for exhibits and matrices: http://strategyclub.com/free-student-template/)
Case study deliverables (text must follow this order with current APA level headings for each component):
1. Existing mission, objectives, and strategies
2. A new mission statement (include the number of the component in parenthesis before addressing that component)
Great mission statements address these 9 components:
· Customers: Who are the firm’s customers?
· Products or services: What are the firm’s major products or services?
· Markets: Geographically, where does the firm compete?
· Technology: Is the firm technologically current?
· Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: Is the firm committed to growth and financial soundness?
· Philosophy: What are the basic beliefs, values, aspirations, and ethical priorities of the firm?
· Self-concept: What is the firm’s distinctive competence or major competitive advantage?
· Concern for public image: Is the firm responsive to social, community, and environmental concerns?
· Concern for employees: Are employees a valuable asset of the firm?
3. Analysis of the firm’s existing business model
4. SWOT Analysis (comes from researching the firm, industry, and competitors)
It is important to know the difference between causes and effects in the SWOT analysis. Causes are important, not effects. Once the SWOT Analysis is created, each group needs to construct the SWOT Bivariate Strategy Matrix.
Deliverables for this section include:
a. SWOT Analysis
b. Internal Factor Evaluation (IFE) Matrix
c. External Factor Evaluation (EFE) Matrix
d. SWOT Bivariate Strategy Matrix
5. Historical Financial Statements (Income Statement (I/S), Balance Sheet (B/S) and Statement of Cash Flows) from the 3 most current years for the firm
The financial statements must include horizontal and vertical analysis between years.
6. Ratios from the most current and available 3 years with analysis
Place the results of the case study analysis, Part 1, in a single document and post it to the Case Submission Link – Part 1.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 pm (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 5.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more