Please read the Scotiabank case study (see HBS Coursepack) and answer the following questions with substantive answers in a cohesive essay. Your paper should be at least 3 pages in length. Use proper grammar, spelling, citations, etc.
1. What are the success factors in the Scotiabank-Kabbage partnership?
2. Under what conditions is the same model applicable?When will the Scotiabank-Kabbage model not work?
3. Under what circumstances should Scotiabank seek fintech partnerships?
4. Identify a sector (e.g., international payments, blockchain, lending or wealth management) and a geographic market where a fintech partnership would create value for Scotiabank, and explain why.
5.Based on your answer to question 4, what recommendations would you make to Scotiabank’s executives for a three-year plan, choice of partner, reason for the partnership, and suggested procedure (i.e.,what partnership model to follow)?
6. What challengers is Scotiabank facing in the blockchain sector? What are the implications for the bank’s blockchain partnership strategy?
Compose your essay in APA format, including the introduction and conclusion, and in-text citations for all sources used. In addition to your 3 page (minimum) essay, you must include an APA-style title page and reference page.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more