1. Income from continuing operations sometimes includes gains from non-operating activities.
2. Intraperiod tax allocation is the process of associating income tax effects with the income statement components that create those effects.
3. Material restructuring costs are reported as an element of income from continuing operations.
4. Earnings quality refers to the ability of reported earnings (income) to predict future earnings.
5. Gains, but not losses, from discontinued operations must be separately reported in an income statement.
6. An item must meet the subjective criteria of being either unusual or infrequent to be reported as extraordinary.
7. The definition of what constitutes an extraordinary item should be independent of the operating environment.
8. Income statements prepared according to both U.S. GAAP and International Accounting Standards require the separate reporting, as an extraordinary item, of material gains and losses from events that are both unusual and infrequent.
9. A change in depreciation method is accounted for by retrospectively revising prior years’ financial statements.
10. Changes in accounting estimates require disclosure of their effects, if material, on current year net income and EPS but do not require restatement of prior years’ financial statements.
11. The income effect of a change in reporting entity is shown separately in the income statement in the year of the change.
12. EPS disclosure is required only for income from continuing operations.
13. Comprehensive income reports an expanded version of income to include four types of gains and losses not included in traditional income statements.
14. Comprehensive income is the total change in shareholders’ equity that occurred during the period.
15. The direct and indirect methods of reporting the statement of cash flows present different information for investing and financing activities.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more