Discussion question CIS – 498 (Half page each answer totally 3 question)
1. “A Consultant’s Viewpoint and Relationships” Please respond to the following:
· Read and reflect upon the “Top Ten – Considerations for Evolving into the Role of a Consultant” in Chapter 5 of Roberts’ text. Propose three (3) actions that IT professionals should undertake in order to successfully achieve the Top Ten. Determine the single most paramount consideration and justify your selection.
· As an IT professional who may face differing and competing priorities from business units, suggest one (1) strategy for negotiating an achievable project scope without damaging the relationship with business units. Support your answer with the steps that you would take in order to implement your strategy.
2. “Project Management Skills and Formal and Informal Project Management” Please respond to the following:
· Speculate on the main reasons why the skills and training of project managers have changed over time. Give your opinion as to whether these changes have been good for business. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Suppose you are starting a Project Management Office (PMO) at an organization. Give your opinion as to what the key considerations would be for the endeavor to be successful. Speculate whether you would hire an experienced project manager or a consulting company to facilitate the starting of the PMO. Support your rationale with at least two (2) advantages of hiring your selection.
3. “Managing Projects and Requirements Gathering” Please respond to the following:
· According to Roberts, the industry deems only 25% of technology projects successful. Analyze why this statistic is so low. Suggest strategies that an IT department could use in order to increase the success rate of projects. Give your opinion on whether the structure of the PMO contributes to this statistic. Justify your response.
· Imagine that you are a senior business analyst with a multinational corporation. Examine the process of requirements gathering discussed in Chapter 9 of the Roberts text. Suggest your strategy for gathering requirements from across divisional lines. Determine at least two (2) obstacles that you may encounter and propose one (1) method for overcoming each. Provide a rationale for your response.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more