Chapter 1 Opening the Door to Health Care in the Community
Chapter 2 Community and Population Health: Assessment and Intervention
Read chapter 1 and 2 of the class textbook and review the attached Power Point presentations, once done answer the following questions:
1. In your own words and using the proper evidence-based references please define the following terms;
a. Community health nursing
b. Community based nursing
c. Population focus care
d. Public Health nursing
2. Discuss any relationship between Community health nursing and Public Health Nursing and mention and discuss any relationship between both terms.
3. Discuss the concept of community assessment and why is the purpose of it and how beneficial it is for the community health nurse.
4. Mention and discuss at least 2 community health frameworks/models.
– Assignments must be presented in an APA format, word document, Arial 12 font attach the forum in the discussion board call “week 1 discussion questions”.
– A minimum of 2 evidence-based references must be cited according to APA and two replies to any of your peers posting sustained with the proper references are required.
– A minimum of 500 words excluding the first and references page are required.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more