1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 3 pages
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 5: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community Nursing
The hospice nurse has a unique role in the provision of end of life services.
1. Mention 3 important roles of the nurse while providing quality end -of-life care to seriously ill persons and their families.
2. Explain their impact in community nursing.
Part 2: Nurding and aging
1. Discuss the signs and nursing care for the diagnoses of two (2) of the following skin conditions of the older adults; pruritus, and seborrheic keratosis
A 75-year-old woman with breast cancer is at risk for complications. Following a left-sided mastectomy, the woman is to receive chemotherapy followed by tamoxifen.
2. List, and discuss two (2) normal aging changes may increase her risk for complications?
Part 3: Physiology 1
1. Describe the pathophysiology of acute rheumatic fever, and rheumatic heart disease
2. Discuss the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, evaluation (include the revised Jones Criteria), and treatment of rheumatic fever.
Part 4: Physiology 2
1. Describe childhood acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) and G6PD deficiency
2. Describe the incidence, pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, evaluation, and treatment of each.
Part 5: Physiology 3
Topic: iron deficiency
1. A discussion of the pathophysiology of the disease, including signs and symptoms.
2. An explanation of diagnostic testing and rationales for each.
3. A review of different evidence-based treatment modalities for the disorder obtained from guideline.gov or a professional organization.
4. How does the information in this case inform the practice of a master’s prepared nurse?
5. How should the master’s prepared nurse use this information to design a patient education session for someone with this condition?
6. What was the most important information presented in this case?
7. What was the most confusing or challenging information presented in this case?
8. Discuss a patient safety issue that can be addressed for a patient with the condition presented in this case.
Part 6: Pharmacology
1. Discuss medications to treat seizures.
2. What specifically should patients be taught about seizure medications to prevent adverse side effects?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more