Exercise 5.1:Pick Backup software
1. Imagine a data center that has about 300 computers, roughly divided as 75% Windows, 20% Unix, and 5% running other operating systems.
2. Thinking back to the backup considerations, make a list of possible backup software to use in your data center.
3. Prioritize you list of backup software, using restore performance and options as your primary consideration.
4. Assuming a different primary consideration, such as price or some other feature of your choice, decide if your priorities would be different.
Project 4.2: branch testing your inventory
1. Develop a strategy for testing an inventory consisting of 300 systems with multiple operating systems, 30 personnel during normal duty hours, and IT infrastructure.
2. Your testing should cover at least the following troublesome area of asset classification: the “official” hardware inventory does not match a sampled inventory of the data center. For example, the official inventory of rack 15 shows 10 servers running Linux, but the actual rack contains 30 servers running a variety of operating systems.
Project 5.1: Develop a Complete Backup Solution.
1. Assume you have a large data center consisting of over 300 systems with multiple operating systems.
2. The entire data center produces approximately 10TB of data today, grows approximately 1TB per year. and only changes about 10% per week.
3. Develop a complete backup system for the data center that allows the organization to quickly recover any system to data no older than one week with tapes in the facility.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more