In 2500 or more words, (double spaced, 12 font size), write a comprehensive essay on the following topic.
On March 31st, 2021, the White House’s unveiled an economic proposal promising to generate $2 trillion jobs, promote infrastructure and green energy, and reshape the country’s economy. <<https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/31/biden-infrastructure-climate-plan/>>
This plan has been met a chorus of opposition, including the Republican opinion that it is a partisan wish list, some liberals challenging it as inefficient to combat climate change, and business groups rejecting its proposed tax hikes. Write an essay answering the following questions:
1. What is your take on the plan? Would you vote for it or against it? Make sure to specify which parts of the plan you agree/don’t agree with.
2. How does this plan compare or relate to the COVID-19 control plan the president announced in mid-January 2021?
3. What are the possible unintended consequences of this plan?
4. Given the uncertainty of the pandemic and its future, is a government economic proposal like this the best way to reshape the country’s economy, or should other social measures be implemented on state/local levels to help promote economic growth?
5. What do you make of the critiques from liberals who criticize the plan for not being aggressive enough, especially when it comes to building a green and resilient economy?
6. What do you make of the proposed tax raise to fund the proposal? What are the potential consequences of this proposal?
Read carefully the different links and answer from them!
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more