1. Write a balanced equation for the precipitation of calcium carbonate from potassium carbonate and calcium chloride.
2. Using this balanced equation, determine the limiting reactant if 15 grams of calcium chloride was reacted with 15 grams of potassium carbonate.
Table 5: Data and Observations
Table 6: Mass of CaCl2 after 24 Hours
1. Calculate the theoretical yield of the solid precipitate. Show your work.K2CO3 (aq) + CaCl2 (aq) → CaCO3(s) + 2KCl (aq)
2. Use Question 1 to calculate the percent yield of the solid precipitate. Show your work.
3. Based on your yield of calcium carbonate, calculate the mass of calcium present in the original solution.
4. Analyze the data and use your yield of calcium carbonate to determine the experimental concentration of calcium chloride in the solution that you made in steps 6 and 7. Show all calculations and report in % wt/v concentration.Calculating the grams of calcium chloride that reacted:
5. Calculate the theoretical concentration of calcium chloride in the solution that you made up in steps 6 and 7. Show all calculations and report in % wt/v concentration.
6. Using your answers from questions 4 and 5, create a bar graph comparing the theoretical to experimental percent concentrations of calcium chloride in the solution. Then, calculate percent error between the two concentrations.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more