Pick one of the following essay topics.
1. Compare and contrast the goals of writers in weeks ten through twelve with those of earlier writers we’ve read in weeks one through four or six through eight.
2. Examine and explain in detail the Modernist Movement.
3. Explore the Paris writers of this era.
4. Explain how several writers of can be seen as transition figures between two literary movements and two historical periods.
5. Examine the historical events between the two world wars. Why was this referred to as The Lost Generation? Use our authors as reference and resources.
6. Examine the Multiculturalism Movement
7. Explain in detail the importance of nature, emotions, the individual in any two movements we’ve covered in weeks ten through twelve.
8. Examine and explain Postmodernism encorporating at least some of our authors as reference.
9. Examine the shift from Postmodernism back to Realism.
Your submissions should always be in MLA Style: Essay three will be 750-1,000 words required. Please recall that the 750-word range is the minimum requirement and just meets the assignment for an average grade consideration. Quality work, however, may slide the earned grade some, but not likely by two rubric levels.
In the upper left-hand corner of the paper, place your name, the professorâ€™s name, the course name, and the due date for the assignment on consecutive lines. Double space your information from your name onward. All papers should be in size 10 or 12 Times New Roman font, with one-inch margins all the way around your paper. All paragraph indentations should be indented five spaces (one tab) from the left margin. All work is to be left justified. When quoting lines in literature, please research the proper way to cite short stories, plays, or poems.
You should make use of the online APUS library. Avoid all uses of Wikipedia (or any encyclopedia or dictionary) and reference guides. Be careful that you donâ€™t create a cut and paste paper of information from your various sources. You may not use previously published material; your ideas are to be new and freshly constructed. Also, take great care not to plagiarize; if in doubt, cite the source.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more