write it as a personal student in this class
2 paragraphs detailed per questions.
make it seem as if u were reading off a textbook please
1. What according to Mary Ann Warren are the 5 conditions for personhood? Why is it relevant to the abortion debate?
2.What is the traditional argument against abortion? Is it valid?
3. Explain why a fetus, according to Mary annWarren, does not have a right to life.
4. What does Bertrand Russell focus on in “Our Sexual Ethics” (don’t just say “how we sex”)? What are his criticisms of it (and reasons for)? What does he claim that we have to do to make it better? Do you agree with him? Why or Why not?
5. Explain what Kant means when he says that the human being is an “end in itself.” What does this imply about how human beings are to be treated?
6.Do you find utilitarianism’s moral standards too demanding? Why or why not?
7.What role does education play in the good life, according to Aristotle? What sorts of education and training does he think are required if we are to become virtuous? Do you agree?
8.Driver suggests that virtue ethics is intuitively appealing because we often deliberate about moral problems by reflecting on what admirable people would do. Do you agree that such reflection is useful when resolving moral dilemmas?
9. What makes the ethics of care of different from other moral theories? Do you see it as an appropriate approach to moral problems? Why or why not?
10.Do you think everyone has a natural right to all things? Why or why not? What does Thomas Hobbes say about this?
11. John Rawls states, “Injustice, then, is simply inequalities that are not to the benefit of all.” Do you agree with this claim? Why or why not? How does this conception of injustice manifest itself in Rawls’s theory?
12.What is “Speciesism”? Why is it wrong according to Singer? What are reasons for thinking this is a kind of unjust discrimination?
13.What is the fundamental difference between animals and humans according to Machan? How does it relate to his argument about animal rights?
14.You may either repay a debt you owe and your family will starve to death, or you may break your promise and feed your family. Which choice would you make? How would O’Neill evaluate your decision?
15.What is the greatest happiness principle? On what does it make the rightness of our actions depend? Do you think it provides a reliable guide to our moral obligations? Why or why not?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more