Write a 1500 word reflection essay that compares and contrasts what you have learned in your course, with what you have observed in the field. Include explanations, descriptions, examples and at least 4 in-text citations from the textbook or other sources. Choose to focus on some of the topics stated below:
*Throughout your essay, apply the theories of Piaget, Vygotsky, Erikson, Bandura, and Gardner to all examples of the students you observed in the classroom setting
1. How did the teachers you observe help nurture and develop students’ self-esteem, self-efficacy, and self-regulation?
2. What was an example of attachment within a teacher-student relationship?
3. What observations did you make of the social environment of the classroom?
4. What was an example of classroom management that you observed?
5. What was an example of the use of positive guidance initiated by the teacher?
6. How did the teacher transitions the students from one activity to another?
7. Did you observe a discipline issue? poor student behaviors? How were these issues handled?
8. How did the teacher model positive social skills?
9. During a lesson, how does the teacher access students’ prior knowledge of the lesson topic? Give examples.
10. How does the teacher engage students as active learners?
11. How does the teacher informally assess if the children understand what he or she is teaching them?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more