I have added the attachment all the requirment
BACKGROUND DATA AND PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:
1. Prepare a 10-column worksheet for December, 2016, that begins with the unadjusted trial balance which will be provided to you.
2. Enter the adjusting entries required into your spreadsheet. Then complete the spreadsheet columns using Excel formulas or other linking functions to efficiently move the data. Ensure that your spreadsheet template performs requisite calculations accurately after totals are manually entered into the column reserved for adjustments. Merely inputting the data manually IN ALL THE COLUMNS will decrease your score by 50%.
3. Prepare the Income Statement and the Classified Balance Sheet for Isaiah Corporation. Also prepare a Post-Closing Trial Balance. These should be prepared in Excel, using the linkage functions, and should be printed out separately for your final project submission. Remember: To create and print these financial statements, you are required to use Excel’s linking functions, or some other methodology within the Excel template, that will automatically move data from your template to the pre-formatted financial statements required. Merely inputting the data manually will decrease your score by 50%.
4. Generate both your adjusting and closing entries in your Excel template. These journal entries should be in proper form and dated appropriately. Print these entries on two different sheets of paper. Again, these should be linked to the data in your electronic worksheet and should be generated automatically by your Excel template.
5. Reference the following information sheet which includes the data and a partial format for the accountant’s worksheet which you will need to complete this assignment.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more