IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. In which situation has plagiarism occurred?!
2. Which of the following are potential disciplinary actions for an act of academic dishonesty?
3. Making up information used in an academic paper is what type of academic dishonesty?
4. Which is not considered an act of plagiarism?
5. According to the Ashford University Catalog, Academic Integrity includes which of the following behaviors?
6. Facts that are common knowledge will generally be known by many people and can easily be found or referenced. Students must give credit to the source for ideas that are common knowledge facts.
7. A student who commits an act of academic dishonesty may face disciplinary action, including:
8. These are all examples of plagiarism, except
9. Acts of academic dishonesty that are prohibited by Student Community Standards include:
10. When paraphrasing or summarizing information, students are required to give credit to the original author.
11. Which scenario describes “improper citation”?
12. What type of plagiarism occurs when a paper is bought and a section or the entire paper is submitted as original work?
13. Kate is writing a paper for her current class and notices that the requirements are similar to a paper she wrote for another class. She decides to reuse her previous paper without requesting permission from her current instructor. What type of plagiarism is this?
14. This scenario describes the “find & replace” type of plagiarism.
15. Jason and Adam are cousins and they both attend the same university. Jason is currently taking a class that Adam took a year ago. Adam offers to provide his previous assignments to Jason to use, and Jason accepts. What type of plagiarism is this?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EXP 105 Week 1 Quiz 1 (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Learning Patterns In Action Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 WEEK 3 Decoding Tasks Assessment Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 3 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Academic Integrity Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 5 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Student Resource Exam 1 (2019)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more