Scenario Essay: You are the Government contracting officer’s representative (COR) of a program management support contract awarded to Easy Corp. It is the first year of a five-year contract.
You have noticed the following trends:
· Management reports are typically late and incomplete.
· The contractor program manager is rarely seen by Easy Corp employees or the COR.
· Billing is often delayed and contains errors.
· The company requiring activity is very pleased with the professionalism of Easy Corp employees who deliver quality support and up-front analysis, and who excel at ethical customer service.
Required Elements to include in this Scenario Essay :
Looking at this issue from two different perspectives:
· What potential issues does the customer (USG) face if the invoices are continually submitted late and with errors?
· What potential issues does the company face if the invoices are continually submitted late and with errors?
· What issues confront the employee?
· How would you recommend all of these issues be addressed?
· You will need to be formal in your responses and to rely on the textbook and other sources to the extent you can.
As the COR:
· What do you recommend the contracting officer discuss at the next program review meeting with the Easy Corp chief executive officer (CEO) and program manager?
· What suggestions for improvement will you make to the contracting officer in advance of the meeting?
Please note that there is no single answer to this scenario, but you should keep your focus on procurement issues in your response.
Students are responsible for APA only for in-text citations and a reference list. Therefore, students will follow the instructions as stated below.
Required Formatting of Scenario Essay:
· This essay should be double spaced, 12-point font, and three to four pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
· Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person;
· Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment;
· Use headings;
· Title page with your name, the course name, title of paper, the date, and instructor’s name;
· Include reference page;
· Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page;
· Students need to paraphrase and avoid direct quotes;
The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. No other books besides the course eBook can be used. When using a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more