1. Analyze the performance of Eastern Electronics over the 20×3 through 20×6 time period. Also, determine if the budget projections in 20×7 and 20×8 indicate any changes either favorable or unfavorable in the company performance.
2. Comment on the accounts receivable policy being implemented by Vlad for the companies in the former Soviet countries. Do these policies appear sound? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of such a policy?
3. Comment on the inventory policy being implemented by Vlad for the companies in the former Soviet countries. Do these policies appear sound? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of such a policy?
4. Should Boris give Vlad a raise for the work he has done over these last three years? Why or why not? How would you propose to pay Vlad for the work he does for Eastern Electronics?
5. Should Eastern Electronics undergo their proposed capital expansion program, especially with their focus in the former Soviet countries? Why or why not?
Â *Half the grade will be based on the preparation of the data and submission of the excel file. The other 50% of the grade is answering each of the five questions.*Â
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more