Block Memo Assignment
Based on Text Exercise 2.12
· Choose one set of web pages from the following list and analyze the implied audience of these two web pages.
· COMPARE AND CONTRAST BOTH WEBSITES FROM THE PAIR YOU CHOOSE. If you only comment on one of the pair, you will only receive half credit.
· Use specific examples from each website to illustrate your findings.
· Answer the FOUR bulleted questions found on pages 34-35. Each one will become a section of your memo with a Bolded Heading.
· DO NOT respond to a-e.
· Your memo will have FOUR sections, one for each of the four questions in the text.
This Assignment is worth 30 points.
Web Page Pairs List:
· Remember the “forbidden words,” and strive to use only precise words and action verbs in your sentences.
· Use specific examples from each site to support your conclusions about the implied audiences for each website you examine.
Follow the template in Angel for your memo.
· Date: (Write the date you post the memo)
· To: English 1131 Class
· From: Your Name
· Subject: Write a brief explanation that tells what the memo is about. Tell me which websites you are comparing.
· For subject lines, capitalize the first letter of each main word.
· For an introduction, provide a brief overview of the memo. This only needs to be a few lines, but avoid phrases like “This memo will discuss,” or the “The following memo reports….” Instead, just give a summary of your main points.
Type the memo’s content. Use bold headings for the four individual sections of the memo. The bold headings tell your reader what to expect in that section.
Separate each section with a triple space – two lines of white space, but double space – one line of white space – between paragraphs. Do not indent the paragraphs; that’s part of what makes this memo an example of block format. You’ll be using block format later in the course when you write letters.
Finally, remember the “forbidden words,” and strive to use precise words and action verbs in all your sentences.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more