Country – Philippines
Part I: Rule of Law and Ethics – create 3 PowerPoint Slide Presentation with Speaker Notes
1. Using the country selected, present the influence of colonization on that country and explain how that influence has affected its current legal system.
2. Explain the current legal system. Is there a correlation between the current rule of law and the propensity of entrepreneurship?
3. Explain how that legal system relates to the mode of entry (property rights) and how that legal system affects your entry into that country (as a company) and how you would conduct business in that country.
4. Recommend legal compliance approaches would you use for your selected country.
Part II: Benchmark – Executive Summary
After the presentation about your selected country, provide an (350-500 word) executive summary.
1. Define the problem – Poverty: who is affected? Where are they? What are the costs that an individual suffering from the problem bears?
2. What technologies are emerging that could be used to solve the problem? What are the costs associated with it? What cost level would be needed to solve the problem?
3. How would you recommend they enter the market? what infrastructure do they need in country to offer your solution? (i.e., ports, electricity, Internet, language, rule of law) Why? How would the solution be communicated to potential customers?
4. Explain the impact of the convergence of multiple technologies through Moore’s Law, the Hype Cycle and the 6 D’s of Disruption.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more