For each of the following, indicate the fund, if any in which the government would account for the resources described. If a fiduciary, rather than a governmental fund, indicate the type of fund. Briefly justify your response.
1. A government contributes to a pension fund maintained by a union representing some of its employees. The government determines all significant terms of the plan, most notably eligibility requirements and retiree benefits. However, all investment decisions, including when to buy and sell securities are made by a committee composed of union officers.
2. A government holds the assets that its employees contribute to a defined contribution plan. It maintains the assets in separate trust funds for each employee and each employee can select among several mutual funds in which to invest the assets.
3. A high school requires its athletic booster association to deposit with the school any cash it may have collected from members or earned through its activities. The school does not monitor or control how the association spends its resources. Upon request of the association, the school writes a check either to the association itself or to a party designated by the association. Essentially, the school serves merely as the association’s banker.
4. A high school requires its athletic booster association to deposit with the school any cash it may have collected from members or earned through its activities. All expenditures of the association must be approved by the school’s athletic director to ensure that they conform to school policies.
5. A county maintains an investment pool to which towns within its jurisdiction can deposit their cash reserves. Investment pool policies specify that it can invest only a securities that have short-term maturities and satisfy other criteria that make them highly liquid. The pool is considered a trust and the assets are thereby protected from the claims of the government’s creditors.
6. A county maintains an investment pool to which its various proprietary activities, such as its transportation service and its water utility can deposit their cash reserves. Investment pool policies specify that it can invest only in securities that have short-term maturities and satisfy other criteria that make them highly liquid.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more