GPSS Simulation Modelling
: GPSS Simulation Model (20 marks) You can download the free Windows version of GPSS (i.e. GPSS World student version) from https://en.freedownloadmanager.org/Windows-PC/GPSS-World-Student-FREE.html The sales counter next to the soft toy display in Shambles receives a customer every 2-4 minutes. Most of these customers (80%) are buying toys and are dealt with by the cashier in 3-5 minutes. The remaining 20% of customers come to open accounts that require an account manager. These customers wait for the account manager, who spends 10-20 minutes in serving them. a) You are required to simulate a 10-hour day in this department using GPSS. To begin with, construct a flowchart describing the above events using suitable GPSS blocks. [4 marks] b) Now carry out the simulation in GPSS, giving your programme (code) and simulation report. [8 marks] c) Describe the results of your simulation using the simulation report, giving as much detail as possible. [8 marks]
Â Computer Science
: English (U.K.)
: 2 pages/550 words
one sources due in 3 hours
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more