Part 1: individual (6 points)
In week 8 you will have to submit a group assignment. In preparation for this event, write a 2-3 page individual reflection paper Â along with a minimum of three references discussing the following:
1. Â What do you think are the most important components of a successful and productive group work? Support your choices with credible evidence.
2. How to organize the group work to meet the components you mentioned in # 1? Offer practical and useful process solutions.
3. What challenges the group dynamic might present you with? Offer examples. How to overcome the obstacles? Offer practical and doable solutions. Support them with credible evidence.
4. Â Propose a conflict resolution process to ensure the important components are met and the group is effective and efficient.Â
5. Â Please make certain that you provide at least three references with your assignment.
HINT: Please remember that different types of credible evidence exist. Make sure to mention what type you are using t support your choices. Complete this portion before attempting Part 2: group (4 points)- Group Charter.Â
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more