1. Explain the different components of a home visit versus a parent teacher conference at a child’s school/ center.
2. What types of resources/ materials would you need to conduct a home visit versus a parent teacher conference?
3. What types of conversations would you have in regards to a child in a home visit versus a parent teacher conference?
4. How will you know that the parents understand the information?
5. In a home visit or parent teacher conference, parents may bring up issues/ concerns that you did not plan for, how will you address those? For example, a parent may bring up the concern that you are not aware or understanding of their culture. How would you build trust with that parent to continue the home visit and a parent teacher conference?
6. What action will you take to follow up with parents after a home visit and a parent teacher conference?
Address the above questions in a 2-3Â page paper.Â Be sure to use 2Â or more resources to support your own scholarly voice.Â
You must use APA formatting/style and include the following:
1.Â APA Title Page
3.Â Detailed Content with cited resources
4.Â A strongÂ conclusionÂ
5. Reference page
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more