Assignment 3: Recruiting, Selection, and Training
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research a company for whom you would like to work. Focus your research on the selected company’s approach to recruiting, selecting, training, and managing its workers.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe the company you researched.
2. Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s recruiting efforts and suggest two (2) recommendations for improvement.
3. Analyze the selection process of the company you researched and recommend two (2) areas for improvement.
4. Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems in general.
5. Determine the level of influence that training and talent management have on the labor force of the selected company.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems.
· Explain how training and talent management contribute to an effective labor force.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
· Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more