1 Self-Perception Theory Â Â Â
2 Minority InfluenceÂ
3 Tit-for-tat StrategyÂ
4 Mere Exposure Effect
5 Attitude InoculationÂ
6 Boomerang EffectÂ
8 Equity theory
9 Reactance TheoryÂ
11 Process LossÂ
12 Propinquity Effect
15 Injunctive NormsÂ
16 Transactive memoryÂ
17 Social Exchange Theory
18 Elaboration Likelihood ModelÂ
19 Descriptive NormsÂ
20 Social FacilitationÂ
21 Reciprocal Liking
23 Autokinetic EffectÂ
24 Social LoafingÂ
25 Functional Distance
(1) Imagine you want to change someoneâ€™s attitude on what car to purchase. Describe how you would form your arguments if you wanted to use central and peripheral routes of persuasion. Which type of persuasion would lead to long-lasting attitude change?
(2) In the Yale Attitude Change approach, there are three components to attitude change. Identify and describe these three parts of the model. Then state the major criticism of this model.
(3) After the Milgram study, there were several changes made to the way psychologists are allowed to conduct research. Describe at least three of the differences between the APA ethics code now and then.
(4) Describe the role of informational and normative social influence and give a real life example of each. Be sure to clearly explain how your example demonstrates that particular type of social influence.
(5) Compare the great person theory of leadership with the contingency theory of leadership. Provide an example for each. With which theory would a social psychologist be most likely to agree? Why?
(6) ) The university president has asked you to come up with a way to encourage students to complete their undergraduate degrees in less than five years. A lot rides on your advice to the university president. What might you as a leader do to prevent groupthink from causing you to make defective decisions in your group discussions? Be sure to discuss and explain at least 3 strategies.
(7) In what ways are early experiences with primary caregivers related to later adult relationships? Be sure to mention three (3) different attachment styles. Attachment style can play an important role in romantic relationships. What type of style would be most preferred in a relationship partner and why?
(8) ) Describe, in detail, the four stages of Duckâ€™s (1982) model of relationship dissolution (breaking up). Provide a running example in your description. Keeping in mind Akertâ€™s (1998) research on the dissolution of romantic relationships, what strategy should you pursue the next time you are faced with a romantic breakup?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more