This is an Individual Assignment. Students are to select any Tourism or Hospitality marketspaces to find an organization or enterprise that is engaging in significantly by interactive marketing activities over the web, conduct an audit of the site. Students are required to present a report on their analysis.
You must have your market and organisation approved by Lecturer by week 4.
In your report on the website, you will:
· Identify the purpose of the site and its web business model
· Decide the target market for the site and any consumer behaviour issues of that target market
· Consider the dynamic forces of the industry in which the organization operates,
· Carefully analyse the site and critically evaluate it using 7Cs of customer interface, Web Qual, ease of navigation and attractiveness of the site, how it builds traffic/ develops e-CRM, and the effectiveness of its online branding.
Task Length – 3000 words
1. Identify the purpose of the a website and its web business model using a real-world example
2. Identify the target market for the site and any consumer behaviour issues of that target market
3. Carefully analyse the site and critically evaluate it using digital marketing analysis tools
4. Examine internet marketing strategy of a given business and its relationship with business strategy
5. Profile a company’s current customer base and potential target markets as well as its competitors
6. Compare different elements of a company’s communication mix and justify the extent to which they should be supported or supplanted by digital and direct marketing methods.
7. Examine the influence of the internet on the marketing mix
8. Correctly reference literature review using the APA referencing style
(Not less than SIX references in APA style)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more