Imagine that you find yourself in a position to create a human society. What would it look like? Describe it in some detail. Write in complete sentences and paragraphs; I do not want ‘bullet points.’ At a minimum, make sure you address the following:
1. How will the society’s resources (the things considered valuable) be distributed or divided?
2. How will it be decided who does which work? What will people do if they cannot find work or if they lose their job? Will there be help available? If so, where will the help come from?
3. What kind of political system will you have? Will people with more wealth have more influence?
4. What kind of educational system will you have? How will it be funded? Will schooling be mandatory?
5. What about religion? Will the state, (i.e. the government) support it?
Describe marriage and family in your society. Which roles will males
and females play? What will be expected of children and senior citizens?
7. Describe race relations in your society. Will people of different racial and ethnic backgrounds live together or separately? Will there be intermarriage?
8. What about health care? Who will receive it and how will it be paid for?
9. How will your society deal with real or perceived internal and external threats? In other words, how will you define and deal with internal crime and threats to social order? Which behaviors will be punished with incarceration? Homosexuality? Abortion? Drug use? How will your society pay for incarceration? As far as external threats, will you have a military? How will it be paid for? Will it only be used defensively?
Cover these issues/questions as well as any other aspects of society you deem to be relevant. Be sure to proofread your work prior to submission. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation count. Please do not submit your work as a document; text only, please.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more