Please choose one of these ten business case studies: Please find the atatched document with links to the case studies and other reference materials listed in this question.
· Write a summary of the case study that is about one page.
· Research and describe at least 3 technologies that could be used to support or enhance the business in the case study.
· Paper should include at least 3 references from peer-reviewed journals associated with how other companies are using the 3 technologies you are recommending.
· Paper should be in APA format and at least 3 pages, not counting the title page and reference pages. Make sure you have in-text citations and a reference page. This paper will be used as part of IS strategy paper for week 7.
· The technologies you choose will be part of the return on investment analysis for this week’s discussion board. This week discussion board involves posting a financial analysis associated with this assignment.
· Make sure on your references page you include a reference with the URL (weblink) to the case study you chose, in addition to at least 3 references from peer-reviewed journals.
· Please watch Creating Winning IT Strategies video, which describes how to create an IT strategy. Because the PowerPoint slides in the video are a little hard to read, a copy of the slides is attached here: Gartner-IT Strategy.pptx (Please find the attachment for link)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more