There are 4 scenarios. ( see attached Word Document for the 4 scenarios)
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you and your team with real world exposure to the functions performed by labor relations. The title of the assignment is HR Strategy Responding to a Union Organizing Drive. These scenarios ask you to analyze the issues and develop a course of action for each scenario. Read each scenario and:
1. Outline your various alternatives in responding to the union organizing drive.
2. Develop and support a specific recommended course of action to present to upper management.
Do not include the scenarios in the presentation. The focus of the assignment is to develop alternatives and a course of action for each of the four scenarios and be able to develop a communication that you would share with senior management of a firm.
1. Develop a 9-11 minute VOICE THREAD POWER POINT presentation to address the issues presented.
a. You are the HR Manager for each scenario.
b. Read through each scenario.
c. Read through the Plan-Do Check-Act (PDCA) process. This will be helpful in your analysis of the issues as well as offering viable recommendations. PDCA Checklist 07.31.13.docx
d. Outline your various alternatives in responding to the union organizing drive.
e. Develop and support a specific recommended course of action to present to upper management.
2. The presentation should include theory application. In other words, once you have conducted your analysis, what theories link to the Labor Relations processes/functions? For example, spend a little time justifying the recommendations you team made to upper management. Why should management pursue your team’s suggestions? What analysis have you done that makes the team’s recommendations viable? What are the pros and cons of the recommendations?
3. Everyone on the team should INDIVUDUALLY submit a copy of the VOICE THREAD PowerPoint into the applicable assignment submission box by the end of week the.
4. One copy of the final team PowerPoint should also be submitted at the BEGINNING of next week (no later than Monday evening) in the Week 4 Discussion Area. Everyone on the team still needs to make at least three discussion posts throughout the week for maximum credit about other teams PowerPoint presentations.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more