Part III: Managing Conflict Virtually
Even though your team presented Lauren with an agenda for the kickoff meeting, along with ground rules, she used the agenda below for the kick-off meeting.
She set expectations for status reporting, the technologies to be used, and performance management. The types of communication the team agreed on included e-mail, instant messaging, and web conferencing. The team also agreed to use Microsoft SharePoint to report project status and to create a virtual community for team members to build relationships and trust. Lauren asked all team members to upload their pictures and their résumés to jump-start the community.
· Getting-to-Know-You Activity
· Team Goals and Objectives
· Technologies We Will Use (open discussion)
· Virtual Community (pictures and bios)
· Status Reporting
· Team Meetings
· One-on-one meetings
Despite setting ground rules, the following conflicts arose within Lauren’s team:
· Lags in e-mail responses generated mistrust between two team members.
· One team member complained that the other team members tried to use instant messaging to solve complex problems and resolutions are never reached.
· There has been an uneven exchange of project knowledge.
In your assigned groups, you are to:
· Recommend actions Lauren should take now to resolve these conflicts.
· Discuss what Lauren could have done to prevent the conflicts from occurring in the first place.
· Recommend actions Lauren can take to minimize team conflict in the future.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more