Complete this Marketing midterm. super easy with all reading attachments to help with answers. Answers should be cohesive and atleast 2 paragraphs. Please contact me with any questions.
Please answer these questions. Provide your answers in a document and attach or paste it into assignment tab for the midterm. Your midterm responses are due no later than Sunday March 17th at 11PM. Any late responses will lose points. Be sure to fully develop your answers. Responses that are very short, without comprehensive thinking shown will receive very few points.
1. What factors contributed to the rise of modern advertising during the last 100 years? How has advertising changed over the last 10 years? 15 pts.
2. Select a brand and find examples of at least three of its different communications – advertisements, promotions, public relations, direct response, events, packaging, Web, etc. Describe these efforts. What is the message that each example communicates to consumers? What is the brand image each creates? Do you think that these examples illustrate an integrated marketing communications strategy? Why or why not? 15 pts
3. Compare and contrast business-to-business and consumer advertising in terms of audiences, media, and advertising techniques. Give an example of a company that uses business to business advertising. How do they use it? 10 points
4. What are the benefits of television advertising? Even with media fragmentation, why do advertisers continue to use TV? Give an example of one advertiser who uses TV and explain how they use it. What is their message? Does it appear to be effective? 15 pts.
5. What factors have influenced newspaper advertising trends in the last 10 years? Discuss. 10 pts
6. An advertiser chooses to use TV, radio, newspapers and the web to launch a new local restaurant. Explain how the communications message would differ in each of these mediums. How should they use each medium? What benefits would they communicate in order to tap into the uniqueness of each medium. 20 pts.
7. What are the benefits of print advertising such as magazines? Why would an advertiser choose to use magazines in their advertising plan? Discuss one advertiser that uses magazines and describe what message they are conveying in their ad. How does their message differ from an ad on TV. Be specific and give examples, describe their advertising messages in these mediums. 15 pts
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more