FINAL EXAM TAKE HOME ESSAY PROMPT
We have been exploring themes in managing diverse teams over the 10 weeks of the quarter (or 9 blocks of the summer quarter). During this time we have covered the following broad content areas: a business case for diversity; groups and teams; social identity theory as a useful framework for understanding individual behavior in groups and teams; communication skills for team membership and leadership; emotional, social and cultural intelligences; leading 21st century domestic and global teams; and the future of teams and diverse teams in your future.
Each content area has included works by multiple authors. As the class draws to an end, it is a valuable exercise to identify the specific ideas and authors that have been the most powerful contributors to your learning. Combined, these will likely be the ideas you will carry with you and remember. This process of review, selection and reflection on key ideas is the purpose of the final exam essay.
Compose an essay that identifies and discusses 5 authors and their ideas presented in the course that have been the most powerful and meaningful for you. Why did you select each and how have these authors and their ideas developed your thinking about managing diverse teams?
Your essay must include:
· Five (5) named authors and their ideas (no more than one blog author in the 5)
· No more than one author from anysingle week
· Introduction and conclusion paragraphs
Format and Other Details
· Write in the first person
· Two page maximum – 1.5 or double-spaced pages with 1-inch margins in 12-point Times New Roman
· Place your name, date, course and “Final Essay” in the upper right header (just like your WPJ)
· No title needed
· Be careful to keep “stories” to a minimum. Whereas in a WPJ you may have dedicated an entire paragraph to a story of your personal/work experience, in this essay you will need to keep such references to a sentence or two.
· Be careful how you use direct quotes. Keep this to a minimum also. I want to know your thoughts and ideas.
· Be careful to balance your coverage. Too many students lose points when they have lengthy coverage of the first two or three authors and then run out of space for the final few.
· I don’t do any pre-submission reading of essays, but would be happy to discuss your ideas with you in office hours.
· No bibliography needed
· Refer to authors by last name only (If we have covered more than one work by an author whom you wish to include, you can write about any of their ideas.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more