1. Analyze the cost data in the Excel workbook Ch03Data.xlsx for the Costbusters Company. What percent of sales are represented by each category of cost for each product? What are the dollar costs for each cost of quality category, by product? How might this information be used to help define a Six Sigma project?
2. Prepare a pie chart showing the different quality cost categories and percentages for the Great Press Printing Company. See the data in the Excel workbook C03Data.xlsx. How might this information be used to help define a Six Sigma project?
4. Puragua Corporation makes water meters that are sold to contractors and municipal water departments. Analyze their quality costs, group them into the four standard quality cost categories, and prepare a Pareto chart showing the company’s quality costs that were incurred over the past year (use data
in the worksheet Prob03-04 in the Excel workbook Ch03Data.xlsx on the Student Companion website). How might this information be used to help define a Six Sigma project?
8. Cost of quality data are often expressed as indexes by dividing by some reference value, such as cost/sales dollar or cost/labor dollar. Compute a sales dollar base index for International Fabrica, Inc., to analyze the quality cost data in worksheet Prob.03-08 in the Excel workbook Ch03Data.xlsx on
the Student Companion website and prepare a memo to management.
9. Cost of quality data are often expressed as indexes by dividing by some reference value, such as cost/sales dollar or cost/labor dollar. Compute a labor cost base index for Loire Valley Wine Co. from data in the worksheet Prob03-09 in the Excel workbook Ch03Data.xlsx on the Student Companion website, and prepare a memo to management.
Problem 1 has two graphs “Percent of Quality by Product” and “Quality Costs by Cost Category”
Problem 2 has one graph (pie chart) “Great Press Printing Company % Quality Costs”
Problem 4 has two graphs ” Detail Pareto Chart” and “COQ – Pareto”
Problem 8 has one graph “Cost of Quality Index Graph”
Problem 9 has one graph “Cost of Quality”
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more